Friday, June 25, 2010

My City by the Bay

No matter how many times I do it. No matter how long I live here. Every time I cross that beautiful Golden Gate Bridge and enter back into this beautiful city by the bay, I feel euphoric. Even if I was gone for less than 24 hours, I can't help but smile at the sight of the Sunset Fog.

I have fallen madly in love with this city. Just knowing that I am here makes me happy. I could spend the rest of my life with this city, and that is love.

I want to scream from the top of Twin Peaks "I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!!"


There is a little something for everyone in San Francisco... Every district has its own flavor...

Every time I leave the city, my heart stays right here, the the beautiful, (but foggy) Sunset!

<3
The Brunette (at home in the bay)

No comments:

Post a Comment