Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here's to you!

This blog entry is dedicated to the four beautiful women who have taught me so much about life, love, sex and the city.

Miranda Hobbes, Charlotte York, Samantha Jones, and of course, the expert herself, Carrie Bradshaw. Ladies, Here's to you!!!



Sure, they may just be TV show characters to some people, but for me and my friends, these women have been not only provided endless hours of laughter and tears, but they have been teachers in a sense.

The things that Carrie and her three best friends have taught me:

1. I have learned that it is never smart to move to Paris with one man when you are in love with another.

2. I have been exposed to the importance of Minolos.

3. Men who have two first names are HOT!!! Oh Smith Jared you are one sexy thing!!!

4. Mr. Right is out there... you just have to look for him... and look for him... and look for him... :)

5. Tuchus Lingus need not be reciprocated... haha

6. What ever the city, New York or San Francisco, home is home.

7. Two closets are better than one.

8. When in doubt, drink a Cosmo.

9. Most men will, inevitably, let you down.

10. And.. your best friends will, inevitably be there to pick you up.

And the list goes on... Maybe I am giving these characters too much credit... but I have become the strong, smart, outgoing, woman that I am with the help of these women...
So I must give credit where credit is due!! Lovely ladies of Sex and the City... Here's to you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment