Something that I have always thought was an AMAZING idea was keeping gratitude lists. Just a little list for me to record the things I am thankful for everyday. I have been trying to keep up with it, but in the day to day, it is something that often gets lost. So this is the first official gratitude list being published by the Brunette.
I am going to try and do this at least once a week, so I can look back on the things that have made me happy.
So here goes...
I am thankful for...
1. My parents letting me have a car for the last month and a half. (Even if I no longer get to drive it)
2. The days of sunshine that we do get in this wonderful city.
3. What I think was a successful interview today with New York Collection.
4. John Mayer.
5. All my clean laundry.
6. Taylor Houston.
7. My warm bed, sooo cozy!!
8. Muni.
9. All my BRB Ladies
10. The cup of ice water I am about to drink.
And look how easy that was. I now know of 10 things that I am thankful for at this very moment. Feels good.
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment