Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ocean Beach

I woke up later than I meant to, I felt like I had already wasted the day. Instead of moping around, I took a shower and caught the 'L' down to the beach. It was beautiful. The Sun was shining and there was just a light breeze, listening to music, sitting in the sand dunes.

I think it is important to spend a little bit of time by yourself every now and then. I felt so relaxed today just sitting there, taking in the smell of the ocean and the sound of the birds.

Erika joined me after a little while and we then enjoyed the nature and became one with the earth. We ended out little adventure at Java Beach for soup and salad, and then back home to the warmth.

It was another one of those days that reminds me why I love this city!

<3
The Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment