So I have to say that St. Patty's was slightly more than successful. The Fab Four... Ali, Bella, Taylor and myself went to Cheesecake Factory for an early dinner. We couldn't help but spike our strawberry lemonades... God I love those girls.
Then we returned to my apartment, getting into the GREEN spirit in more ways than one! Again... I love those girls. We got ready together like old times, and of course the night would not be complete with out one of us having a wardrobe meltdown... last night was Ali's turn. :) Finally, we were ready to start the real celebrating, and we left to Mallory's for a night of mixing multiple alcohols and dancing.
At around midnight we decided that St. Patty's wouldn't be complete without a little trip to the Shannon Arms... and of course the Irish were having an AMAZING time.
I could not have asked for more on one of my favorite holidays! Honestly, it was amazing to be back with my girls drinking and being merry. I love sharing my city with people, and sharing it with the people who mean most makes all the difference!!!
Ali, Bella & Taylor... I love you girls to death... I can't wait for us all to grow old together... I know that I can always count on you guys to talk shit on the rest of the population (because they are all so much less perfect than we are). I love you all... Forever... No matter what... We will always have Jose, St. Patty's, spiked Strawberry lemonades, the Shannon, Seniores, and Sex and the City... I LOVE YOU!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment