So it happened... I am twenty! Last week was so much fun and all my friends made it one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Sunday night I went to the Shannon (Surprise Surprise) and hung out with all the crazy Spuds. Monday, I started school and began getting back into the swing of things academically.
Wednesday... the night before my BIG DAY I went to Mallory's for Wino Wednesday and began celebrating. At mid-night the entire house sang happy birthday to me and it was so sweet! I still cant believe that I am 20 years old, but all the more reason for me to run this town.
The birthday festivities continued all the way through the weekend, Friday night I went out to dinner with Kristen, Jessielyn and Erika at Panta Rei, (The best Italian restaurant in San Francisco) and then I was surprised by a bunch of friends back at the house, including Tashina.
I was sooooooo happy to see her, it was so cool that she drove up to San Francisco from Ventura for my birthday.
Saturday night I went to Seniore's with my mom, Erin, LeeAnn and Jessielyn. Always the fanciest of times. And then it was back to the Shannon for a birthday/wedding celebration for some of the regulars. We drank and danced and drank more until the bar was closed.
Essentially, the week was AMAZING... I wasn't okay with turning twenty, but now I know that this year is going to be one of the best I have had yet. Until Next time...
<3>
The birthday festivities continued all the way through the weekend, Friday night I went out to dinner with Kristen, Jessielyn and Erika at Panta Rei, (The best Italian restaurant in San Francisco) and then I was surprised by a bunch of friends back at the house, including Tashina.
I was sooooooo happy to see her, it was so cool that she drove up to San Francisco from Ventura for my birthday.
Saturday night I went to Seniore's with my mom, Erin, LeeAnn and Jessielyn. Always the fanciest of times. And then it was back to the Shannon for a birthday/wedding celebration for some of the regulars. We drank and danced and drank more until the bar was closed.
Essentially, the week was AMAZING... I wasn't okay with turning twenty, but now I know that this year is going to be one of the best I have had yet. Until Next time...
<3>
like little like big...turning 20 is hard, but i am glad to hear you had a good week!
ReplyDelete