Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Laptop... New Outlook

So I FINALLY convinced my dad that it was time for me to upgrade to a Mac... THANK GOD!!! My PC was pretty much done for. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE my MacBook... It was my parents Valentines day gift to the person they love more than anything in this world, yours truly...

But I am back to conquering this city, one day at a time. I went up to Twin Peaks on sunday and it was beautiful!!! There was no fog over the city and you could see all the way to the bridge, it was amazing and kinda put me back in prospective. I just realized how lucky I am to live in this city. I decided that NOTHING is going to hold me back anymore, including childish boys who think about no one but themselves... Which brings me to the next thing I want to rant about.

I HATE more than anything, when people play games, simply because I don't play them. I am far to honest and complex to confuse myself further with games. So when someone pulls out all the stops and decides that it is necessary to give me the run around, I kinda lose my head. I refuse to let anyone affect me the way that a particular someone has in the last few weeks. Ever again! I received a "Happy Valentines day, I guess" text at 11:39pm, which screams... "I am trying to fuck with your head!" What the hell does "I guess" mean? So I called up said boy and basically told him to call me when he decided to act his age not his shoe size (which is a 10 by the way). So after an brief episode of angry tears, I put my chin up, smiled and reminded myself that it is his loss...

Anyways... Let's see if I can fallow my own rules...
Ciao for Now
<3
The Brunette

1 comment: