Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back in the City by the Bay

Home was nice for a while, but my tiny hometown seems to have shrunk since I was there last. I have welcomed the sound of MUNI at all hours of the night, and the constant fog of my beautiful city. Thus far, 2010 has been great, I am have been running around SF for the past few days getting back in the swing of things and truly enjoying myself. One thing that I forgot about is the scumbags that live in good old San Francisco.Friday night, I was hit on by a 30 year old creepy lawyer in a hookah bar, and he refused to back off, and then a man in the Shannon Arms (which I missed dearly over the break) tried to get me to go home with him, and this guys had like 10 piercings... in his face. I get all the winners.

Gin and Tonics did me in last night. I stopped counting after 8 but I cant even check how many I had through my wallet because Mr. Bartender, Emmett, comped a few. And then, of course, it was on to Seniore's which has become it's own food group in my diet... I didn't even like pizza before that place, but no night at the Shannon Arms is complete without a trip to Seniore's.

I have been really good about making my bed everyday and keeping the apartment clean, but with one of the two other roommates being here, I know things will get messy. So tonight Kristen and I are gonna go to Union Street, which is my FAVORITE area in San Francisco and we are gonna go to my FAVORITE restaurant Betel Nut... sooo good... and then probably to the Shannon... every night.

I am gonna go get ready but I will post soon

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment